Saturday, November 7, 2009

WoW Bloggers & Twitters by Server

I've been thinking for quite a while that we need an address book of sorts for all of us WoW players that also enjoy reading or writing about the game online. Some of us blog, some of us Twitter, some of us do both =)
 So, I've set something up, and we'll see how well it ends up working.

Google Docs Spreadsheet

Shiny, no? The basic info I'd like to have in here, at least for the time being, is a player's primary version of the game, server, character, e-mail address, blog address, and twitter name. I realize that not everyone will want that info made public, so just submit whatever you're comfortable with.

Now, this listing is only as good as the people contributing to it, so please contribute and pass it around!

If you have any questions, or wish to be included, you can comment here, @KhiTree (or DM) on twitter, or e-mail me at Khi.Tree@Gmail.

No comments:

Post a Comment