Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Drive by Blogging...

1. 25 Mans are not happening for us now. We don't have the raiders or the officer core needed to do so right now.

2. GM and officers are 'officially burnt out'. Sucks, but I understand, it just makes it even more of a struggle for we remaining officers and all of the raiders to progress.

3. Found myself rather suddenly needing a new job, and in the process of moving. What time I have to play is on wireless, so focusing on leveling alts, daily quests, and attempting to hold a guild together. Fun times.

4. Also, ZOMG FORMS! I love the look, and I'm very excited to try them out. However, I don't like that I have to change my entire character's appearance in order to have a different form. What if I like bear form A, cat form D, but humanoid color B? Am I just screwed?

/sprints off to finish packing my closet

No comments:

Post a Comment