Saturday, April 11, 2009

Guild Leadership

We've recently begun running 25's, and are seeing the growing pains I think =(

Needing to actually design a loot system, restructure guild ranks and leadership, blah blah blah.

This is actually not a situation I've been in previously, as I've raided either with 10 mans, or with 25s that were already well established. And surprisingly, it seems I may be getting pushed in the way of leadership, maybe even healing lead.

*gulp*

So I've spent my week leveling alts while browsing info on other healing classes, hoping to actually have some of the knowledge that I'll be needing.

With 3.1 just around the corner though, I have the feeling that a lot of these new cool changes are going to need to be re-done.

Bleh.

Home with the family for a few days, maybe things will look less overwhelming on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment