Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Back Again =)

After reaching the point where I was spending more time in game than out, and my time out was often occupied by me thinking or reading or plotting about WoW, I decided to take some time largely away from the game. I didn't blog, I didn't read blogs, I avoided the forums, and mostly only logged into alts for over a month. It was great =) I got de-stressed from all the guild mess that's going on, and spent some much needed time catching up with various people (and getting a sunburn!)

However, I'm slowly going back to playing again, and I've missed it for sure. Done some Ulduar 10 runs, organized an officer meeting, and started doing Tourney dailies again. I'm trying to keep my time in game limited, while still attempting to keep our guild alive and raids going. People really don't know what they're talking about when they say that being an officer is fun :P

However, I do have some info/discussion posts that I've got about halfway done, and will likely have at least one out later this week, as long as this final college app gets done soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment